2.07.2013

Vegan Avocado "Egg" Salad


This stuff is so delicious on toasted bread!! I adapted my recipe from this one. I didn't want to use the veganaise because I probably wouldn't use it for anything else, and I didn't think tofu was necessary with all the good fats in avocados. Although, I might try this recipe with tofu sometime.

Vegan Avocado "Egg" Salad


2 avocados
1/4 c. almond milk or any non-dairy milk (if you want it thicker, use less)
2 pickles, chopped
3 stalks celery, chopped
4 Tbsp. red onion, chopped
1 c.  fresh parsley, chopped (or 5 Tbsp. dry parsley)
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. turmeric
1 Tbsp. agave nectar
1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar

Scoop out the avocados and mash in a bowl. Mix in all other ingredients! You could also cut the ingredients in half if you don't want to make a lot at once. Enjoy!


Please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment